At Merc we want you to be happy every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to change your mind.
If you need to return an unused item you can do so within 30 days after delivery, for an exchange or refund as required. For customers in the UK you are eligible for free returns for items returned within 30 days.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty, we will be happy to refund the costs incurred in sending it back to us. As a standard procedure, this happens only once we receive the garment back from you and our QC team confirms that there is a manufacturing fault. Otherwise, you will be responsible for those charges.
Please note that items that are damaged because of normal wear and tear are not considered faulty.
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- The goods must be returned in the same condition as received
- Unwashed and unused
- If possible with all packaging
Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable!
Merc reserves the rights to refuse a refund or exchange if the goods returned are deemed to have been damaged, worn or tampered with. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Are there any charges for return?
For UK customers Merc offers free returns service via Collect+ for items returned within 30 days. After that you are liable for the return charge.
Customers living outside of the UK are responsible for any costs in returning items back to us.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.