At Merc we want you to be happy every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to change your mind.
If you do need to return an unused item we guarantee to refund unworn or unwashed items when you return it in sellable condition, within 60 days of purchase for either an exchange or refund as required.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty, we will be happy to refund the costs incurred in sending it back to us. As a standard procedure, this happens only once we receive the garment back from you and our production team confirms that there is a manufacturing fault. Otherwise, you will be responsible for those charges.
Please note that items that are damaged because of normal wear and tear are not considered faulty.
To return an item to us log into the returns portal and request a Collect+ Return label
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable!
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
The goods must be returned unused, in the same condition as received and if possible with all packaging within 60 days from order.
Merc does not cover the cost of international returns by post. Please return your items via the Post Office, not a courier service as your parcel could become stuck in customs and you will be responsible for any fees incurred.
Clearly mark on the delivery & returns note included with your order which items you are returning; the reason for returning them and whether you would like an exchange or refund.
Please ensure this form is enclosed inside your parcel before sending. For your protection we advise that you use a recorded delivery service and obtain a 'Proof of Posting Certificate'. We cannot accept liability for goods that get lost or damaged in transit back to us.
The address to return items to is:
Merc Clothing Ltd
Unit 2 Royal London Estate
29-35 North Acton Road
If you experience any difficulties with returning goods please call us on +44 (0)208 838 2444 or email email@example.com